OPRESCAS WebAdMIT PreLaunch Overview of Program Configuration Training
July 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
This free event creates a unique opportunity to connect with the Liaison and NCOPE staff live to learn about the updates and changes associated with the OPRESCAS application tool for residency education. The content being covered is appropriate for new and existing residency program directors, mentors, and administrators involved with the advertising of residency positions and selection of candidates. Advance registration is required for all participants.
The agenda for this session includes:
- How to access the WebAdMIT pre-launch portal, which is required to make positions visible to candidates.
- Demonstrating how to configure your residency program to ensure candidates get the best possible information about your site.
- Reviewing the process for making an application for your residency program visible to candidates on a specific date.
- Identifying best practices for viewing applications and communicating with candidates.
- Creating a forum to answer any questions you might have about using WebAdMIT and OPRESCAS.