OPRESCAS Application Harmonization
What is Application Harmonization?
- Application harmonization recognizes NCOPE residency programs that have elected to synchronize their application processes using OPRESCAS. This enables candidates to have a consistent timeline and helps allow informed decisions when applying to multiple participating organizations.
How Does Application Harmonization Work?
- Each application cycle, participating organizations identify consistent dates for the following application events:
- Application Open Date
- Application Close Date
- Extension of Position Offer
- Period of Review for Accepted Candidates
What are the Dates for the Current Application Cycle?
- Application Open Date:
- Application Close Date:
- Extension of Position Offer:
- Number of Days to Accept/Decline Offer:
The above dates are fixed and may not be deviated from even if extenuating circumstances present for the program or applicant.
Which Programs are Participating in Application Harmonization during the Current Cycle?
Program-specific details and contact information is listed on the OPRESCAS application for each organization listed above. To access the OPRESCAS application, please visit: https://oprescas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login