Your future success is our job well done.
Noridian and CGS partnered in the Fall of 2022 to offer a five-part course to guide O&P students and residents through the complex world of Medicare. It will provide you with what is required to order, provide, and bill orthotics and prosthetics for Medicare beneficiaries under Medicare’s Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) program. This coursework will cover an overview of the Medicare program, policy requirements, documentation requirements, claim denials, requisite resources, contact center, and everything in between.
Click on the icon/title below to view the module on our partner’s website.
- This module will cover the basics of Medicare and Medicare contractors.
- This module will cover the Medicare language, Coding, Medicare governing sources, the Medicare payment system etc.
- This module will cover the orthotics and prosthetics coverage criteria and medical necessity.
- This module will cover the competitive bidding program, prior authorization, and documentation requirements.
- This module will cover how to resolve claim denials, the appeals process, post-payment audits, and more.