Noridian and CGS are partnering to offer a five-part course will guide you through the complex world of Medicare. It will provide you with what is required to order, provide, and bill orthotics and prosthetics for Medicare beneficiaries under Medicare’s Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) program. This coursework will cover an overview of the Medicare program, policy requirements, documentation requirements, claim denials, requisite resources, contact center, and everything in between. Your future success is our job well done.
Module 1: Understanding Medicare
- This module will cover the basics of Medicare and Medicare contractors.
- September 20, 2022 – 1:00 Eastern
Module 2: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Language
- This module will cover the Medicare language, Coding, Medicare governing sources, the Medicare payment system etc.
- October 5, 2022 – 2:00 Eastern
Module 3: Understanding the Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Policies
- This module will cover the orthotics and prosthetics coverage criteria and medical necessity.
- October 19, 2022 – 1:00 Eastern
Module 4: Competitive Bidding, Documentation, and Prior Authorization Requirements
- This module will cover the competitive bidding program, prior authorization, and documentation requirements.
- November 1, 2022 – 2:00 Eastern
Module 5: Claims, Appeals, and Review Entities
- This module will cover how to resolve claim denials, the appeals process, post-payment audits, and more.
- November 16, 2022 – 1:00 Eastern