- This event has passed.
DMEMAC – Medicare, Documentation, and Billing Fundamentals – Fall 2023 – Session I
September 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Noridian and CGS partnered to again offer a three-part webinar in the Fall of 2023 to guide O&P students and residents through the complex world of Medicare. It will provide you with what is required to order, provide, and bill orthotics and prosthetics for Medicare beneficiaries under Medicare’s Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) program. This coursework will cover an overview of the Medicare program, policy requirements, documentation requirements, claim denials, requisite resources, contact center, and everything in between. Registration is required and free to all students, residents, and O&P professionals.
- Session I – 9/20/2023 – 12PM Eastern
- Session II – 10/04/2023 – 12PM Eastern
- Session III – 10/18/2023 – 12PM Eastern
DME MAC Jurisdictions
Registration requires the O&P stakeholder to enter their DMEMAC jurisdiction. To find your jurisdiction, see the list and map below.
- Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin
- Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia
- Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming