General registration is now open for the O&P alumni networking session and for all future/current/past residents. Please click the “Register Now” button to participate.
To learn how to participate as a representative of an accredited residency site, please review the information provided in the FAQ below.
- 9/29/2021 – 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM*
- Information Sessions on NCOPE Residency
- O&P Alumni Event
- 9/30/2021 – 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM*
- O&P Professional Organization Presentations
- 10/01/2021 – 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM*
- O&P Residency Site/Future Employer Meet & Greet and Panel Discussions
*Eastern Time Zone
A detailed schedule will be made visible once the participants and events are finalized.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost to participate in this event?
This event is being provided at no cost to future/current/past residents and residency program directors/mentors/administrators thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and NCOPE.
Who should attend the resident fair?
This event has sessions relevant for:
- Future Residents
- Current Residents
- Past Residents/O&P School Alumni
- Residency Directors/Mentors
I'm a residency director or human resources professional at an NCOPE accredited residency site, how do we meet prospective residents?
Organizations that host accredited residency programs are welcome to participate and can request a booth until September 19, 2021. Booths are being granted as available and priority is being granted in the following order:
- The residency site hires residents year over year (annually)
- The residency site advertizes residency positions and accepts applications using OPRESCAS
- The residency site demonstrates compliance with the NCOPE residency standards
To submit a request for a booth, please submit the 2021 Resident Fair Booth Request Form by Clicking HERE.
I would like to attend the alumni networking event, do you know when that will take place and how will it work?
Wednesday 9/29/2010 – 7:45 to 8:30 Eastern
Each O&P program will have its own virtual booth and virtual tables of 4-8 people where you can video chat and connect with your fellow alumni.
Will formal interviews be conducted at this event?
This event is tailored to small group dialogues and meet/greet formats. Formal interviews will need to occur after the event once the candidate applies to the organization using OPRESCAS.
Which NCOPE accredited residency sites are participating in the event?
Companies will be added to the event on an ongoing basis. For a sample of organizations that have confirmed, please visit the 2021 Resident Fair Registration Page by CLICKING HERE.