Select Page

Residency for Foreign O&P School Graduates

For individuals seeking an NCOPE residency that received their education outside the United States, they must have their education translated. The only company that NCOPE will accept translations from is the World Education Services (WES). NCOPE is aware that other translation companies exist, but the business of translating foreign education is very subjective and requires consistency. Once you receive a translation, you can provide a copy of the translation to the NCOPE staff for review. We will provide you guidance on your ability to apply to an NCOPE residency program. The current requirement to go directly into an NCOPE residency without taking a US O&P program is equivalency of a minimum of a Masters degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics.


+ 404 | Residency Programs?filterByFormula=OR({First} = "Residency for Foreign O&P School Graduates") (0.23)

+ 404 | Residency Programs?filterByFormula=OR({Status} = "") (0.19)