Within the WebAdMIT Pre-Launch Configuration Portal: https://prelaunch.webadmit.org/
- Review the current application to get a sense of the questions that are already included and what you may want to add.
- Start to pull together any details about your program and school that you want to share with applicants in the application.
- Cycles run from the 1st week of September though August of the next year.
- Keep in mind that all pages from the current cycle will be rolled over to the new cycle but you will need to edit the dates that you wish to accept applications and submit the configuration for the new cycle.
- Work with your Marketing or PR department to choose a branding image that meets the size and format specifications. Images have to be 900×270 pixels, and 250 KB or less.
- Pull together your program’s introductory text and instructions, as well as any requirements information, including supplemental items/fees if you use a two-part application process.
- Review current school and supplemental applications to help you determine which questions you need to ask.
☑ 5. Configure Documents
- Ensure you have specific instructions for any documents you are requesting.
- Determine how many evaluations, if any, you want to request.
- Monitor your program’s status by returning to the Configuration Portal.