Within the WebAdMIT Pre-Launch Configuration Portal: https://prelaunch.webadmit.org/
- Review the current application to get a sense of the questions that are already included and what you may want to add.
- Start to pull together any details about your program and school that you want to share with applicants in the application.
☑ 2. Be Aware of Cycle Rollovers
- Keep in mind that all pages from the current cycle will be rolled over to the new cycle.
- Work with your Marketing or PR department to choose a branding image that meets the size and format specifications. Images have to be 900×270 pixels, and 250 KB or less.
- Pull together your program’s introductory text and instructions, as well as any requirements information, including supplemental items/fees if you use a two-part application process.
☑ 4. Configure Questions and Question Rules
- Review current school and supplemental applications to help you determine which questions you need to ask.
☑ 5. Configure Documents
- Ensure you have specific instructions for any documents you are requesting.
- Determine how many evaluations, if any, you want to request.
☑ 7. Preview and Submit Your Program
- Monitor your program’s status by returning to the Configuration Portal.