Director / Mentor Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions from directors and/or mentors
- Running Reports in NCOPE Tracker for Mentors and Directors
- Can I Download Copies of Previously Completed Forms?
- The Residency Director/Mentor Completed a Competency Form But the NCOPE Staff Won’t Mark it as Received, What is the Reason?
- Inside NCOPE Tracker There is a Section Called “Compliance Overview” and I Would Like to Know What it Means?
- I Have Found a Great Resident Candidate and Wish to Close the Application On OPRESCAS, How Do I Do That?
- What is WebAdMIT Prelaunch?
- Am I Eligible To Be a Residency Mentor?
- I Believe I am a Mentor Linked to An NCOPE Accredited O&P Residency Program, How Can I Check?
- A Resident is Attending a Regional/National O&P Meeting or a Full-Day Manufacturer Workshop, Does That Count Towards Any O&P Residency Requirement?
- How Can I Figure Out If a Specific Volunteer Opportunity or Awareness Presentation Meets the NCOPE Standards?
- I Want To Be A Mentor In An Existing O&P Residency Program, How Can I Make This Happen?